Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Decision

Okay...we have decided that we are NOT going to go to the wedding next weekend. There was just not enough notice. Omid and I both agreed that we would have probably gone IF the invitation had arrived a few weeks earlier. So, I will send a card & gift and call it good.

Also...if we had gone up north for the wedding....I would have missed the Barn House Flea Market that I have been waiting for. I have never gone, but have heard great things about past sales. Check it out here.

No comments: