Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Pet Dangers

When decorating for the holidays...remember to watch out for our pets! These decorations are dangerous.

Hooks can get caught in throats/smaller ornaments can cause intestinal blockages.

If you have a fresh Christmas tree, don't let your animals drink water from the well of the stand. That water is icky.

I put the grapes up as a reminder: never give grapes to dogs!!! I ran into a friend last week at Target. I inquired about her dog and she told me she had to put him down. Someone fed him some grapes and his kidneys failed. NO GRAPES!!!!

No comments: