Monday, August 18, 2008

Your dad is Omid if...


Nas found lots of surveys on Facebook and merged several of the answers from the Persian, Asian & Indian quizzes to fit Omid. Read below and see if you are just like him:

Failing a class means finding a new place to live.

You ask your dad help on your math homework and 2 hours later he’s still lecturing you

You have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry

You get 99% on a math test, and your dad says, "What happened to the other 1%?"

When you go to buffets, your dad make you eat until you think you're going to hurl, and even after you do, he says, "good, eat more."

You bring home straight A's, and your dad says, "So? You're supposed to get that!"

Your dad read about some super nerd who has no life and got in the paper for scoring highest in the SAT's and asks why you can't be more like him.

Your dad expects you to become a doctor.

Your dad compares you to other kids who are wayyy smarter than you... and tells you to be more like them.

You buy corn oil by the gallon.

You are standing next to the two largest suitcases at the Airport

There is a sale on any item, you buy 100 of them.

Your relatives alone could populate a small city.

No matter what you wear, your dad thinks it's too revealing.

Goodbye's take at least an hour!

Every meal contains rice and a side item

You have at least one Persian rug in every room

You can’t even think about having a boyfriend until you are like 30

You drink tea before, during, and after every meal

Iranian satellite is on 24-7 at your house

The real question is what type of doctor you want to be

You never run out of sunflower sees, pumpkin seeds, or pistachios in your house

Your dad calls you to see where you are at 9pm and at least three times every hour after that.

You tell your dad you’re going out, and he whips out a list of questions like: “Where are you going?” “Who’s going to be there?” “How many guys, how many girls?” “Do I know their parents?”

3 comments:

Farah said...

Naseem Jooooooooooon You are absolutely RIGHT. So funny and reality.
You should be a famous writer + a DOCTOR.

Naseem said...

:) Yeah, it's quite accurate

Arezou said...

Oh you forgot one: Your dad lectures his 36 year old sister as if she is 6!!!